Senior Mobile App Developer
NeoSystems is a world leader in building Safety and Compliance solutions on the Microsoft Cloud.
With an increase in companies across the globe investing in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE or EHS, Environment Health and Safety) and the necessity for sustainable safety practices, the growth in this software sector is at an all-time high. With a tight and strategic relationship with Microsoft, NeoSystems is aggressively expanding to service customers through a global network of implementation partners.
As the Senior Mobile App Developer you will be working for the ITRAK Development Manager to maintain and enhance the ITRAK mobile product for our safety and compliance customers. You will be responsible for architecting , leading and developing the mobile app with attention to quality, security and performance using the Xamarin platform to support iOS, Android, Windows and building advanced integrations with the Azure ITRAK hub technology.
- 4+ years of solid experience developing enterprise mobile applications.
- Previous experience with Xamarin Forms is preferred
- 7+ years of programming experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL and MVC
- Designing for optimal code in terms of performance and technical design in mobile application space
- Experience in implementing enterprise mobile business applications with Android, iOS, and Windows
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Experience with Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Azure experience an asset