Businesses are increasingly investing in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE or EHS, Environment Health and Safety) around the globe. This increase coupled with the need for sustainable safety practices, puts growth in this software sector at an all-time high. With a strategic co-selling partnership with Microsoft, NeoSystems (a growing technology company) is aggressively expanding to service global customers through a network of Microsoft channel partners. NeoSystems’ ITRAK 365 is the leading Safety and Compliance solution for the Microsoft Cloud.
Overview: We are looking to complement our team with a consultant that has a balance of experience leveraging technology with the needs of companies operating in increasingly stringent Safety, Quality, Environment and Sustainability standards. Using our uniquely differentiated ITRAK 365 Microsoft based technology, we service a growing list of worldwide companies who believe software platforms and innovation are the cornerstones of success and responsibility.
· An independent contractor
· A SME within a large company
· Operate your own side business or consultancy
· Semi-retired and still looking for a challenge
This might be the opportunity for you! You’ll get to experience a cross-section of companies in many different industry sectors while leveraging our rapidly evolving technology.
The successful candidate will have a passion for:
· Engaging with new people and demonstrating how technology can make their lives easier
· Mindfulness that balances good process and value delivery in a fast-paced environment
· An interest in innovative technology and how it specifically can be applied to business
· Keeping people safe and ensuring quality and environmental standards are maintained to high standards
· Building new and innovative ways to manage sustainability initiatives across organizations
· Working with and be challenged by a highly motivated, focused and intelligent group of peers
· Working in complex and fast pace environments with an ability to bring clarity and focus
Your background should include:
· Post-secondary education in Safety or regulatory-related fields
· Certifications or equivalent designations – CRSP (Canadian Registered Safety Professional) or CSP (Certified Safety Professional)
· 4+ years of safety and/or operational industry experience
· Strong competency using computer technologies such as Excel, other Microsoft Office products and business-oriented Web Apps
· Willingness to travel for customer projects