NeoSystems’ ITRAK 365 solution is the leading Safety and Compliance solution for the Microsoft Cloud.
With an increase in companies across the globe investing in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE or EHS, Environment Health and Safety) and the necessity for sustainable safety practices, the growth in this software sector is at an all-time high. With a strategic co-selling relationship with Microsoft, NeoSystems is aggressively expanding to service customers around the globe through a network of Microsoft channel partners.
Overview: The NeoSystems team is looking for an ambitious Senior Developer to help us with the next evolution of development of our industry leading Microsoft cloud-based safety and compliance platform, ITRAK 365. The position is best suited to a motivated software developer with a passion for efficient code and high-quality product development.
For you to succeed in the position, you’ll have a passion for the following:
Building great software:
- Become an influential leader and contributor to the ongoing architecture, code and software roadmap for the ITRAK 365 software platform.
- Share our passion of the Safety and Compliance industry and provide leading advice on how to continually build out ITRAK 365 to service this industry.
- Be a critical interface between Microsoft technology experts, customer demands and internal resources to craft a solid technology architecture and roadmap.
Solving Tough Customer Challenges:
- Apply the best of Microsoft’s cloud platform capabilities to the vast and changing needs of Safety and Compliance.
- Integrate complex technology architectures with simple user interfaces for maximum productivity, performance, quality and security.
Growing and participating in an awesome team:
- Challenge and be challenged by smart, focused and motivated teammates to reach customers across many industries and geographies.
- Maximize your daily capacity by understanding an industry which is undergoing revolutionary changes and bringing forward value in our software.
- Inspire others around you to deliver their best every day.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Taking complex requirements and breaking them down into manageable tasks and stories.
- Building and extending our current data-heavy UI with care, attention to detail, independent decision making and high-level strategic thinking.
- Building highly efficient enterprise-level code through the life cycle from prototypes through final customer-ready product (including testing, performance tuning and scaling).
- Performing code-reviews and feedback to a team of developers.
Your background should include:
- 10+ years of working experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Unit Testing experience
- Deep understanding of web services, web standards & technologies (ex. REST, JSON and XML)
Experience in these would also be an asset:
- DevOps Experience
- Azure Service